- Kintamani Tour begins with watching Barong dance performance at Batubulan then proceed to Balinese batik centers in Batubulan.
- Then proceed to visit Celuk as silversmith center in Bali and proceed to the center of the traditional Balinese painting in the Lod Tunduh village.
- The journey continues directly to Kintamani. Lunch and shalat in the halal restaurant in Kintamani while enjoying the beauty of the Mount and Lake Batur.
- We continues our journey to Bali Coffee Agrotourism near Tampaksiring village to enjoy the warmth of the Balinese Coffee and famous Luwak Coffee. We can shop various coffees, herbs and spicies that already well packed here.
- Then proceed to the center of souvenirs in the Kuta area that provides Balinese crafts at low prices.
- Dinner at Halal restaurant.
- Back to hotel.
Price: USD 50/person (min. 2 persons)
- Tour program with meals 1x lunch & 1x dinner (HALAL menu) as per itinerary.
- Air Conditioned Vehicles.
- Muslim Driver/Muslim Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Mineral Water.
- Parking Fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping for Guide/driver.
- Other services not mention above.
- Price subject to change without prior notice.
- Price is not included for high season surcharge.
- Child from 3th – 11th will be charge 50% from selling price per person, 3th below is free of charge.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and situation in the tourist site.
OTHER FULLDAY TOUR PACKAGE: